Icons in Dolphin are jumping around

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Fri Jan 6 03:27:30 GMT 2012

On 01/06/2012 05:05 AM, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> On Friday 06 January 2012 01:16 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
>> On 01/06/2012 01:13 AM, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:

>>> By "jumping around" do you mean the list constantly refreshes itself?
>>
>> No. I mean that Dolphin now doesn't simply move icons around, but
>> animates them. Apparently it thinks I want to play Super Mario Bros :-/
>>  [...]
>
> Can't wait to see that - and turn it off probably :-D

You can see a few YouTube videos of it.  Notice how in those videos, the
uploader always opens folders containing image files to show this new
behavior, because it makes Dolphin look like an image viewer.  There's a
slight problem with this though; Dolphin is not an image viewer.

The Dolphin devs might have meant it well, but they shouldn't have done
this.  It just looks unprofessional and a bit silly.