Kmail and automatic completion

Lívio Cipriano lcipriano at iol.pt
Tue Jan 3 00:59:02 GMT 2012

Hi,

I'm using OpenSuSE 12.1 and the kmail completion addresses for To, CC and BCC
doesn't function. But if I choose the Selection button that is next to these
fields the Personal Contacts and their folders appears and I can search and
select the recipients.

Also, when Kmail starts, in Configure Kmail->Composer->Configure Completion
Order the Personal Contacts and their folders appears, but they seam to
disappear after I try to use for the first time the completion a receiver in a
email message.

It's a bug or I'm missing something?

--
Regards,