modifying the task bar

Steven Sroka sroka.steven at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:52:39 GMT 2012

Regarding the monochrome (mono-colour?) icons, they can't be changed unless you change your theme to a theme that has these icons in colour.

Regarding the crud under the calendar, it looks like something is under your panel - if you move you panel temporarily to the bottom or side of your screen you should be able to get access to whatever is behind it right now. Then you can close or more whatever that is.

lin-unix