two problems KDE 4.8

P Nikolic p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 14 11:10:00 GMT 2012

Hi .

I am having a couple of problems  that are becoming a PITA

1 .  Kmail will randomly just bomb out bang gone   plus the mailing list
filters  miss so much mail i have to filter by hand .

2 .  I can not setup the ntp server  or country settings  it is stuck on
Gurnsey    i can change it but it asks for authentication which i supply then
moans about unable to contact ntp server ( it is contactable and has a fairly
good response time )  .  if you need more info  what and where from

Thanks pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.2.5-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Feb 7 08:34:36 CET 2012 x86_64
AMD Phenom(tm) 9600B Quad-Core Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux