How to install KDE 4.9 on Debian Squeeze

Mirosław Zalewski miniopl at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Aug 20 15:37:49 BST 2012

On 20/08/2012 at 14:55, "dE ." <de.techno at gmail.com> wrote:

> 4.9 will be available on Debian testing once wheezy freezes.

I suppose you meant "releases". Wheezy is frozen for almost two months right
now.

We can expect release of Wheezy around January/February 2013. At this time,
KDE 4.10 will be around a block. So Debian KDE maintainers might as well
decide to skip 4.9 entirely, pretty much as they did with 4.5.

Or do you have any official statement available? If so, I am most eager to read
it.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski