4.8.4 large mouse pointer configuration

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 7 14:53:37 BST 2012

On 2012/08/07 08:57 (GMT+0200) Burkhard Lück composed:

> Felix Miata composed:

>>  Where is it?

> Systemsettings:
> Workspace Appearance and Behavior ->   Workspace Appearance ->  Cursor Theme
> page

This accessibility handicap (chicken <-> egg) begs another question: why
should anyone need to change it? Why doesn't the mouse pointer size adjust
automatically as screen pixel density is increased like text does? The system
that raised this question is 180 DPI, where the default pointer is all but
invisible to the eyes that routinely use it.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/