Playing around with Kubuntu 12.04 beta

Hans Muecke kde at filderstadtweather.eu
Mon Apr 9 15:33:41 BST 2012

Am Montag, 9. April 2012, 07:58:44 schrieb Duncan:

> The Air, Air for netbooks, etc, is under workspace appearance and
> behavior, workspace appearance, desktop theme.  All that changes is the
> colors, transparency, etc.  Nice, but not what you're after.
>
> Instead of workspace appearance, desktop theme, go to workspace behavior,
> workspace.  As I said, that should be workspace type, desktop, instead of
> (I'd guess what you have now) workspace type, netbook.

<head-on-the-desk-drop> DUH! </head-on-the-desk-drop>

Sometimes a blind person sits at the monitor. I didn't see desktop behaviour
this morning (probably due to lack of coffee).

Thanks for waking me up ... :-)

--
Talk to you later ... Hans (151 to go)

2012/04/09 13:50
EDDS 091350Z 19009KT 9999 FEW014 BKN120 09/04 Q1007 NOSIG