Simple Question KDE

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 02:36:23 BST 2012

Asbenson, Lyndell L posted on Fri, 06 Apr 2012 01:07:16 +0000 as
excerpted:

> Why does kde use NFS locking?

FWIW...

Hopefully someone else can answer that as I haven't the foggiest, but I
know that sometimes any reply, even without a real answer, is useful in
that at least it lets you know that people saw the message, if no one
else has an answer either.  Thus this reply.