k3b???

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Apr 3 00:17:26 BST 2012

Greetings;

I needed to burn a copy of the bios for a new intel board this afternoon,
and when I fired off k3b, it had a small litter of kittens:

[gene at coyote ~]$ k3b
KGlobal::locale::Warning your global KLocale is being recreated with a
valid main component instead of a fake component, this usually means you
tried to call i18n related functions before your main component was
created. You should not do that since it most likely will not work
[gene at coyote ~]$ K3bQProcess::QProcess(0x0)
K3bQProcess::QProcess(0x0)
k3b(26825)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "view_projects" with
KXMLGUIFactory!
k3b(26825)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "view_dir_tree" with
KXMLGUIFactory!
k3b(26825)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "view_contents" with
KXMLGUIFactory!
k3b(26825)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "location_bar" with
KXMLGUIFactory!
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver

But it did burn the cd ok.

Is this something one of us should do something about?  If so, what?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Lonely men seek companionship.  Lonely women sit at home and wait.
They never meet.