My KMail keeps searching something

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sat Sep 24 08:39:53 BST 2011

Hi list,

Recently my KMail is very busy.  It often becomes very busy and keeps
accessing my hard drive, and hence slows down my system.
I turn on the kmail debug message in kdebugdialog and launch KMail in
Konsole, and I found that during the busy period my KMail is searching
something in my folder:

kmail(11857) KMSearch::slotSearchFolderResult: "TEA" found 0

A lot messages like above and the folder name is repeating.  But I
don't even know what it is looking for and why it acts like that.

Does anyone have any idea about what happens?

Thanks,
Franklin