proxy settings

Osvaldo Martin aloctavodia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 08:46:55 BST 2011

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your answer

Let me give you a little of background I am writing code in Python. The idea
is to try to avoid asking the user to set the proxy, I already solve this
for gnome (and may be for Windows and Mac Osx...) do you know how to get the
proxy setting from this kioslaverc file? or may be could you send me an
example of that file? (I am using gnome). Thanks.