Media item in Go menu

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Oct 22 15:37:47 BST 2011

On Saturday 22 Oct 2011 10:51 my mailbox was graced by a message from Burkhard
Lück who wrote:
> > Thanks; does this mean the dropping of Go => Media is also a bug ?
> >

> Neither in a VM with 3.5.9 nor with 4.3.2 Konqueror has a menu item Go ->
> Media, so I don't know what you are referring to.

had it in the version of KDE3 that came with Mandriva 2009 IIRC; was one
reason I stayed with that as long as I could, until dragged to Mageia 1 by
necessary software upgrades.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                O mihi praeteritos referat si Iuppiter annos.
                                    -- Publius Vergilius Maro