Media item in Go menu

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Fri Oct 21 20:15:29 BST 2011

In KDE 4.6.5 that came with Mageia 1, there is one thing I miss from earlier
versions: the (Removable) Media item in the Go menu in Konqueror.

Seems a regression to me; was it an oversight, like the disparition of the
Find Files item in Tools ?

Or was it removed for some sound reason ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                        News is the mother of opinion,