Remove "Send to" entries from Ksnapshot

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Nov 17 12:53:12 GMT 2011

Dotan Cohen posted on Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:49:42 +0200 as excerpted:

> Thanks, Duncan. I am starting to suspect that you are the official KDE
> mailing list man. There is not an issue that I run into that you haven't
> run into first!

LOL and thanks! =:^)

> In my case I do use Digikam and Gwenview, heavily at that. I'll file an
> RFE to cache or configure the menu in question.

Do note that these are plugins.  If you don't use the plugins, you can
simply uninstall the plugins and still use the package that can make use
of them just fine.  The main gwenview/digikam functionality won't be
affected at all, you just won't have all those export actions, etc.  The
functionality provided by the plugins would be gone but ONLY that
functionality, everything else would continue to work normally.

If you /do/ use the plugins, tho...  Well, you could check the list of
what's actually installed by that package against the ones you use, and
delete the ones you don't use.  That should help to some degree, and I
can't imagine you using /all/ those sites, for instance, so perhaps all
but one of the export-to-site plugins could be removed.

Either way, tho, the plugin scan really should be cached, so that RFE is
a good idea.