Problem with the microblogging plasmaoid

Kim Leyendecker kimleyendecker at hotmail.de
Mon May 30 19:19:33 BST 2011

Dear list, dear Andre!

Since I´m using openSUSE and KDE; I´m always getting problems with the
microblogging plasmaoid. In KDE 4.6 with openSUSE 11.4, I can create it
on my deskop, but when I connect to twitter, the connection is there,
but my tweets aren´t on twitter after tweeting.

How can I make this app working?

kind regards

--
Kim-Dennis Leyendecker
openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE