Patch to kdemultimedia to use libcdio instead of cdparanoia

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 16:52:58 BST 2011

Hello everyone,

I am a regular on the Linux from Scratch mailing lists, and someone
named Michael Uleysky sent a patch to make kdemultimedia use libcdio
instead of cdparanoia (because they provide equivalent functionality).

The patch is attached. However, I would like some improvements to be
done. I want  kdemultimedia to use either libcdio or cdparanoia,
depending on which one exists, and on user preference. I don't know
CMake enough to do that, but if anyone would like to do that task, it
would be much appreciated.

The patch is in LFS format, apply with -Np1.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman

--
Are you a Gmail user? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?31450.