lost Desktop

phanisvara das listmail at phanisvara.com
Thu Jul 14 01:34:56 BST 2011

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 02:17:36 +0530, Alex Schuster <wonko at wonkology.org> wrote:

> Strange, I don't see why it should have disappeared from the panel.

i've seen this a few times, when re-arranging things around my desktop(s): one or the other widget suddenly disappears. sometimes i find them on different desktops or activities, sometimes they return after plasma restart, and sometimes they stay gone. doesn't happen too often to me, so it's not too much bother to add the widget again. it's not regularly reproducible, and i've accepted it as a quirk of plasma.

--
phani.