lost Desktop

Alex Schuster wonko at wonkology.org
Wed Jul 13 20:01:12 BST 2011

Jerome Yuzyk writes:

> On Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:10:22 PM Alex Schuster <wonko at wonkology.org>
> wrote:
>> Jerome Yuzyk writes:
>>> Yesterday I inadvertently moved my Desktop to the Panel.
>>
>> Uh, um, how did you do _that_?

> There was a bar on it that I thought was a scrollbar. When I went to scroll
> it the Desktop iconified onto the Panel. ~/home/Desktop isn't gone - it
> just doesn't show anymore.

Ah, now I understand. It's the folder plasmoid showing your desktop
folder. Click on the cashew, the thing on the very very right of your
panel. If it isn't there, you probably have to unlock your widgets
first, do this by right-clicking on the desktop and select 'unlock
widgets'. Or something like that, I'm translating from German.

When you clicked the cashew, you can drag things from your panel back to
the desktop.

	Wonko