after upgrade 4.6.4 -> 4.6.5 konqueror unusable

phanisvara das listmail at phanisvara.com
Thu Jul 7 14:58:21 BST 2011

on openSUSE 11.4 my mirrors just took me from KDE 4.6.4 to 4.6.5, after which opening konqueror, as well as chaning directories, takes one minute or more. during this time (h)top shows increased activity of akonadiserver, even after disabling strigi & nepomuk in 'systemsettings.'

i'm not sure if this is KDE- or openSUSE related and would like to know if others experience the same...

--
phani.