Cursor blink time

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sun Jan 23 08:47:55 GMT 2011

Nikos Chantziaras posted on Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:20:43 +0200 as excerpted:

> Is it possible to configure the keyboard cursor blink rate in KDE?

Good question.

I can't find a global setting or one for kwrite, the kde mode editor I
use, but konsole at least has its own cursor config (settings, configure
profiles, edit profile, advanced tab, for kde 4.5 at least).  You can set
the cursor to blink or not, and to block, I-beam or underline, as well as
setting the color.  But it doesn't have a blink-rate setting there,
either, only blink or solid.