Can KDM run multiple instances of itself?

HB cunning.plan at gmx.com
Sat Feb 26 20:05:36 GMT 2011

Hi,

I want to upgrade my out-dated OS to a newer release, but it uses GDM
which has been "improved" into uselessnes.  If I were to upgrade and
replace GDM with KDM, would I be able to run multiple instances of KDM?
I need to have multiple log-in screens (3 by default) running.  Also, is
it possible to configure so that it loads on a specific VT?

I want my new system to be configured the same as now, which is thus:

VT 1-4 getty
VT 5-7 Xorg/KDM
VT 8-9 available
VT 10-12 logs

Is this possible with current version of KDM?

Thank you.