how to use addressbook from kmail

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Wed Feb 16 23:05:10 GMT 2011

On Wednesday 16 February 2011 16:33:11 Daniel Barna wrote:
> Too bad. In kmail I only have those email addresses available, to which I
> have sent an email from within kmail. No addressbook entries show up.

Open Konsole (or your favorite terminal from which X11/DBus processes can be
launched) and issue the command (akonadictl status).  Your terminal should
look something like this:
% akonadictl status
Akonadi Control: running
Akonadi Server: running
Akonadi Server Search Support: available (backend: Virtuoso)

If not, most likely you need to start / restart / troubleshoot your Akonadi.
bss at iguanasuicide.net            	((_/)o o(\_))