porting KInetD

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Feb 16 13:31:48 GMT 2011

On Wednesday, 2011-02-16, Martin Bednar wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to port kinetd to KDE4, I have it in a state where it runs,
> listens and (for now) doesn't crash (well, it does, but so does KRFB).
> Where should I send my modifications? kde-devel? Bugzilla? I'd also
> welcome some insight on how to make it more kde4-ish (maybe add dbus
> signals?)

The best way to submit changes are the reviewboards (depending on whether the
code is in SVN or GIT either svn.reviewboard.kde.org or
got.reviewboard.kde.org)

Check if the author(s) of the touched files can be added as persons, check if
the module the code belongs to has a reviewboard group.
If neither applies, add review group kdelibs which will make the review
request go to kde-core-devel

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring