Akonadi resource for Google calendar

Martin Bednár serafean at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:04:44 GMT 2011

Le mardi 27 de décembre 2011 22:42:00 Franklin Weng a écrit :
> 2011/12/27 Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com>:
> > On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 08:46, Franklin Weng <franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw>
wrote:
> >> Hi list,
> >>
> >> In my google account I have different calendars, one for my personal,
> >> one for my business, ... etc.  However, in the Akonadi resource for
> >> google calendar, it only let me set my account and password, but not
> >> let me choose which calendar I would use.  Would anyone please tell
> >> me how to assign my different calendar to akonadi resources?
> >
> > http://www.dennogumi.org/2011/06/access-multiple-google-calendars-from-k
> > organizer
> >
> > --
> > Dotan Cohen
> >
> > http://gibberish.co.il
> > http://what-is-what.com
>
> It's a bit complicated, but it works!!
>
> Thanks a lot!
>

> Franklin

Hi, I may be a little late to this party, but I have been experimenting for a
while now with a new google ressource in the making (
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/pim/akonadi-google) and it seems
to work just fine. You can select which calendar to use. The only downside is
that you have to create one resource per calendar.
I admit I'm not a heavy user, but from my experiments I never got data loss,
and IMO its a lot easier than setting up GCal.

Cheers

Martin