ksnapshot question. Have I found a bug?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Dec 23 03:10:45 GMT 2011

Greetings all;

I just tried because I needed a big blowup of a base pattern of an opto-
interrupter in order to write some gcode to carve a pcb pattern for it, put
acroread to full screen and set the size for 400%, centered the line
drawing I wanted & then took a screen snapshot, then tried to send it
straight to one of the printers attached here from ksnapshot.

But the printer dialog called some sort of a print manager & made me answer
a few questions that it was difficult to do because all the paper dimension
choices were in metric sizes.  Not well understood in 8.5x11 inch letter
paper land.  It didn't show me a preview in that utility either although it
did show me an empty preview window, and when I told it to go ahead and
print, I got a blank sheet of paper to confirm my suspicions.

Does anyone have a clue where the image data may have gotten lost?

system is a phenom 4, running uptodate 32 bit pclos, kde is 4.6.5.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
You will be run over by a beer truck.