"Can't find firefox"

Cliff Laine lainecliff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:52:37 GMT 2011

Hello everyone

Sorry to ask what seems like a fairly common question but I have tried
the solutions in the FAQ and I still can't get KMail to open my default
browser.

In System Settings I have the defaiult browser set to firefox.

In Konqueror I have the path to firefox set in the file associations. I
know it is the right path as it opens firefox from the terminal.

I have added %u to the end of the command.

Still it says it can't find the browser.  Anything else I can do?

Cliff
KDE 4.3.4 / Mepis Linux 8.5