Samba shares popping up in device notifier plasmoid

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Aug 18 09:39:33 BST 2011

Duncan posted on Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:03:45 +0000 as excerpted:

> I don't have time ATM to go looking, but later, I'll see this post and
> should be reminded to followup with a link, if I can find it again...

Finding a link on kde.org seems nigh impossible, but unsurprisingly,
google to the rescue!  (I searched on kde kdedirs environment variables,
since I already knew the KDEDIRS var to search for, followed an
appropriate looking link to kde.org and then went up a level... =:^)

http://techbase.kde.org/KDE_System_Administration

That's the general page.  You can drill down from there.  Unfortunately,
I didn't see anything that looked like it would particularly pertain to
this thread, but it may be useful to bookmark that link in case the
information can be used for another problem.