Possible bug in kwin or ??

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Apr 25 16:52:30 BST 2011

On Monday, April 25, 2011 11:49:42 AM Ingo Malchow did opine:

snip rant, begin another.

I got the email from the bz account manager, gave it my name and a passwd,
went to the login page, and get an invalid passwd refusal.

I rest my case, fix the damned account manager.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)