disabling Akonadi

Christian Mikovits gaelic at luchmhor.net
Sat Sep 25 11:31:33 BST 2010

Hey. I agree with the argument that the redo log should be big enough,
but only if you have a 'normal' database running. I assume that
akonadi doesn't need as much transactions as a database which has
frequent read and write actions and much more data in the database.

Cheers, c

Gesendet von meinem Mobilgerät