disabling Akonadi

Christian Mikovits gaelic at luchmhor.net
Fri Sep 24 18:49:47 BST 2010

What i found out:

The logfiles are quite big (2x64m) and the datafiles itself pretty small.
So an adjustment of mysql is neccessary to get rid of that:

-rw-rw---- 1 gaelic users  64M Sep 24 18:58 ib_logfile0
-rw-rw---- 1 gaelic users  64M Sep 21 21:12 ib_logfile1

in mysql.conf of the akonadi dir just change

innodb_log_file_size=64M

innodb_log_file_size=8M

I hope no problems will arise with that change ...