konqueror cookie issue

Jason W. Barnes jwbarnes at uidaho.edu
Sun Sep 12 13:03:14 BST 2010

KDErs:

 	I have a network of 5 machines running FreeBSD 7.3, and KDE 4.4.5.
In order to cut down on the administrative overhead, I install all
software on just one of the machines.  Then, each night at 4AM, the other
4 rsync that machine's /usr/local/ directory to their own.  This has
mostly worked great.
 	But not perfectly for Konqueror.  On the master machine, Konqueror
runs fine.  On the satellites, it can't find the cookie server, so I can't
set any cookies for websites (though it runs great in every other
respect).  Do any of you know what it is that I need to copy from the
master machine in order for Konqueror's cookie server to work properly on
the satellites?
 	Thanks in advance if you have anything that can help,

 				- Jason