KDE4 desktop or panel shortcuts

phanisvara das phani00 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:54:11 BST 2010

On Wednesday, September 08, 2010 03:06:03 pm Gere Kiss Zsolt wrote:
> Well, on the "General" tab the icon cannot be activated on my system, but
> there is a small "tool" icon on the right of the "Type" property. By
> selecting it, you get the "Edit File Type" dialog, where you can select and
> change the icon. Anyway, thanks.

depends on exact KDE version. i have no such tool (4.51), but the same thing
happens when i click on the icon itself. there's suposed to be quite some changes
from KDE 4.5 -> 4.6, so i guess the dev.s are trying out things, etc. in my
(relatively short) experience with KDE 4, it'll turn out ok in the end. the
present state, with differences among minor versions, _is_ a bit confusing--
specially when trying to explain things.

--
phani.