kmix has become a no error, no run utility with recent updates

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Oct 25 23:30:31 BST 2010

On Monday, October 25, 2010 06:23:58 pm Nikos Chantziaras did opine:

> On 10/25/2010 10:39 PM, gene heskett wrote:
> > Humm, 4 hours, not even an echo from the server?  Dammit I am getting
> > mail from this kde at mail.kde.org server, why the hell can I not post
> > to it from the same address its sending my subscriptions mail to?
>
> Your previous email arrived just fine 4 hours ago.

But I did not get an echo, and this address is not a gmail address, known
for throwing away all echo's.  I switched servers precisely because of
that.

Spamassassin didn't toss it either, at least your reply has no spam level
*'s.  That header line is there, but empty.  From the header of your reply:

	DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS,FH_DATE_PAST_20XX,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW autolearn=no
	version=3.2.4

However, I do have procmail set to /dev/null 5 or more stars there.

Does your server not return the echo to the sender?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)