RFC question

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 10 17:25:05 GMT 2010

Greetings;

Is it 'legal' for a single MIME'd message containing many parts, to re-
specify the
 boundary=string
more than once in the same message?  I looked at
<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2046.txt> but it doesn't appear to discuss it.

Is this the definitive MIME rfc today?

This question generated by a windows email agent that is doing that as it
sends me stuff, and in order to see the full message I find I must enable the
message structure viewpane, and then click on the html subtree before I can
see the whole message's jpegs etc.  Otherwise nothing below the 2nd
boundary= statement is visible.

Kde is 4.5.3 on a 32 bit pclos install.

--
Cheers, Gene