Minimized apps dissapear

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sun Nov 7 00:55:10 GMT 2010

Laszlo posted on Sat, 06 Nov 2010 11:52:05 -0700 as excerpted:

>  This message is from the kde mailing list.

> Hello !    I am having trouble as lot of mails working with Linux .....
> trouble shooting cames to me .
> PLEASE help me to remove my name from the list or what ever makes thise
> letters come to me.

We can't remove your name from the list, but you can remove yourself (or
set to digest mode so you get one big one every few days instead of all
the small ones, if you prefer), by following the simple enough
instructions available in at least four places:

1: Check the footer (quoted above) automatically added to both the message
you replied to, and to your own (and to mine, of course).

OR:

2: Check the list reminder, sent out once a month, to every subscriber's
email address, with your password and other account management information.

OR:

3: Check the list-unsubscribe header in every mail sent by the list.

OR:

4: Simply go to the kde website and follow the links to the lists and list
account management web interface that you presumably used to sign up in
the first place.