Kate tutorials some where?

genericmaillists at gmail.com genericmaillists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 05:55:58 GMT 2010

I looked on
http://userbase.kde.org/Kate
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdesdk/kate/kate-part-find-replace.html
http://kate-editor.org/support

Kate
Version 3.3.4
Using KDE 4.3.4 (KDE 4.3.4)

I am looking for tutorials on KATE.

I can't find info that explains what the escape sequences option is
and how the escape sequences option works.

I am trying to find how to change case on captured text strings. I am
also hoping to find a simpler/cleaner/easier way to strip spaces out
of a string of text. It very easy to get rid of spaces at the
beginning and end. I can get it done in the middle but its not pretty.

--
If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the
people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become