Keyboard shortcuts in KDE4

Sven ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 08:41:01 GMT 2010

Thank's. This solves it. So it was a bug (sometimes hard to separate a bug
from a KDE3 to 4 change). I checked the bugs where there was already a bug on
Classic menu not showing with alt-F1 when auto-hide is set. Turns out that not
using auto-hide the arrow-navigation in classic menu works as well.

Still on KDE 4.3.4 in Debian sid

Best wishes

(Dont use the kickoff menu since I lack the overview. )