configure panel height

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 8 14:36:47 GMT 2010

Kicker in openSUSE KControl offered tiny, small, normal, large & custom for
size (which means height, as there's separate control for its width). In
custom, height could be set by number of pixels or a slider. I find nothing
comparable in KDE 4.4. Is it possible? If so, how?

In Bugzilla "Find a Specific Bug" search there is no product "panel". To look
for existing bugs on this subject, what product should I select? Bugzilla
search currently seems very slow.
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/