kmix balance slider

rnr at sanctum.com rnr at sanctum.com
Sat Mar 6 05:14:42 GMT 2010

> > > Open KMix -> rightclick on the master channel and choose "Split
> > > Channels". Now you can change volume seperately as you deserve.
> > >
> > > Greetings,
> > > Steven
> >
> > Thanks Steven, but I don't seem to have that option. Kmix 3.6-alpha2
> >
> > Bob S
>
> Same version here, so it should work with your KMix too (as it did since
> KDE 3.idontknowwhen).
>
> Have a look at this sreenshot -> http://img705.imageshack.us/i/kmix.png/

Thanks Steven,

Your screenshot doesn't look anything at all like mine. I also don't see the
balance slider in your screenshot.

As stated, I didn't find a "split channels" in Master, but after lookin some
more I found it in "Center" and "PCM" both of which I activated. No good, no
balance slider appears.

Same version, true. Wonder if it makes a difference in KDE. I am running 4.4.

Thanks for trying to help.

Bob S