KGmailNotifier problem

genericmaillists at gmail.com genericmaillists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 07:24:30 GMT 2010

Has anybody seen this?

I have KGmailNotifier installed and have it set to monitor my gmail
account. Just about an hour ago I set up another gmail account from my
computer.

Now KGmailNotifier is watching that account also. It is not set to
watch that account. Some how it knows all the right information. I
checked my settings and there is only one account setup and that one
is the old one not the new one.

I closed the browser and I shut off kgmailnotifier. Started them both
again and it stills looks at the other account. I know it is looking
at the other because it says I have 2 new mail. I do in the new
account but not in the old account.

There is no help documentation for kgmailnotifier.

This has to be a bug.