Removing Recently Used from Kickoff Launcher

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Jun 9 09:13:44 BST 2010

On Wednesday, 2010-06-09, Torsten Frey wrote:

> you could also try: /home/tim/.kde4/share/apps/RecentDocuments
> AFAIK /.kde is used only for KDE3-Apps

This is configurable independent of KDE version by using an environment
variable and some distributions also modify the code to use a different
prefix.

Generally the current prefix can be determined by using

kde4-config --localprefix

In this case (RecentDocuments) a list of search paths can be determined using

kde4-config --path data

and checking for RecentDocuments subdirectories there.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring