Fwd: Re: Chromium and KDE

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Mon Jun 7 18:54:05 BST 2010

Chromium is, of course, not a KDE application, but many of us use it.  It
occurred to me that it was not obvious how problems could be reported back to
chromium, so I contacted the developers, from which I got this reply.  I hope
it's helpful.

Anne

I think our major problem is that few of our developers themselves use
KDE, so we sometimes learn about problems too late, after we've
already shipped a broken version to users.

I've attempted to tag KDE-related bugs we have in our bug tracker:
  http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list?q=label:KDE
but I'm sure there are others.

In general, if you can encourage people to report bugs to us (just
search for [chrome bug tracker], it's the first hit) that would be
really helpful.  Let me know if you have any other ideas...

KDE Community Working Group