Screen-Scrape Konsole output

Ram ram at netcore.co.in
Thu Jun 3 13:29:04 BST 2010

Hello,

I had a small automation program , that would screen-scrape konsole
output and take actions accordingly

To "read" the Konsole window , I used to use automated-mouseclicks and
the use dcop to read the klipper output.

I have upgraded my desktop to FC12
Now in kde4 I dont have dcop. How can I automate reading of the konsole
contentfrom within my perl script.

Whatever is currently on my Konsole screen .. I need that into a
string.

I was hoping qdbus can support function like readSessionWindow(); that
returns the Visible text on the window, Is it possible

Thanks
Ram