Prevent Script Running by default , possible ?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Wed Jul 28 11:33:11 BST 2010

Aaron Lewis posted on Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:53:10 +0800 as excerpted:

> For me , i prefer single click when opening files , and at least
> `nautilus' have an option like `always open editor even file has execute
> permission' , it's more secure.

Agreed.  At minimum, adding an executables option to the "ask for
confirmation" section on the dolphin prefs, general, behavior tab, would
be a very good and useful idea.

Have you searched bugs and kde-brainstorm for it as a wish-list item?