impact on audio playback on high cpu usage

Andreas Hennig hennig.a at gmx.de
Thu Jul 22 21:02:43 BST 2010

Hi all,

since i installed KDE 4.5 on my kubuntu 10.4 i experience an impact on audio playback on hight cpu usage.
When i playing an audio file and my cpu usage raises the playback gets slower or clicky in worse cases.
e.g. when i scroll the photo widget in amarok or open a new heavily loaded web page (kde.org with the picture changing widget at top)

I think it was fine before i installed KDE 4.5, but not sure.

Thanks