Kbluetooth disabled?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:09:37 GMT 2010

In the Kbluetooth icon the Kbluelock, Device Manager, and Settings
menu items are inactive (grey and cannot be clicked on). However, the
Send -> Clipboard text item is active but Send -> File is not. When
clicking Send -> Clipboard text the Select Your Device window does not
find my discoverable devices.

Should Kbluetooth not tell the user why certain things are disabled? I
am not sure if bluetooth is properly configured (the dongle was
connected when I installed the distro, but I have done no other
bluetooth configuration). Should Kbluetooth not help the user
configure?

Thanks in advance.

--
Dotan Cohen