KMail rendering bug

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Tue Jan 12 19:33:20 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 12 January 2010 13:20:19 Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
> On 2010-01-12 at 11:13:23, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> >That's not a bug, since it is an feature working as intended.
>
> If it can't be disabled, then it is a bug.

Sounds more like a missing feature to me, which is why the priority on the
entry in the track should be "wishlist".

> >It would be nice to be able to turn this interpretation off.  I have
> > not seen or heard of an option to do so.  If there is no such option,
> > a wishlist bug would be appropriate.  A patch would be better.
>
> I'll probably just try some other mail clients; when i started using
> KMail some years ago it was the best client for my needs, but that may
> no longer be true.

You should.  I know the Thunderbird 3.x line now supports the standardized
List-* headers.  I've also heard great things about the Slypheed/Claws stuff.
bss at iguanasuicide.net            	((_/)o o(\_))