KMail rendering bug

Sergei Andreev seajey.serg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:52:23 GMT 2010

Looks like working Markdown:

"Markdown is a lightweight markup language, originally created by John
Gruber and Aaron Swartz to help maximum readability and
"publishability" of both its input and output forms. The language
takes many cues from existing conventions for marking up plain text in
email. Markdown converts its marked-up text input to valid,
well-formed XHTML and replaces left-pointing angle brackets ('<') and
ampersands with their corresponding character entity references.
Markdown was originally implemented in Perl by Gruber, but has since
been re-implemented by others in a variety of programming languages.
It is distributed under a BSD-style license and is included with, or
available as a plugin for, several content-management systems."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown