Copy & Paste between KDE console and windows

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Tue Jan 12 09:08:14 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 12 January 2010 07:30:58 pm 李红 wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam:
>     I have a question about Copy & Paste between KDE console and windows.
> I can't copy the content of KDE console into windows, vice versa.
> Please tell me how to solve the problem.
> Thanks very much.

Do you mean another kde application in another window or an applications on that
alternative operating system sometimes called windows.

In kde-4.3.4, in konsole, I can select text with my mouse then copy it using
either Edit > Copy or Ctrl+Shift+C. I can then past it into kwite using  Edit >
Paste, Ctrl+V, or Shift+Insert.

I can also copy it into Notepad running on an XP system in Vbox using Edit >
Paste, Ctrl+V, or Shift+Insert if it is all running on top of the same kde session
even if it is on a different desktop

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Written on Boomtime, the 12th of Chaos, 3176
http://turtlespond.net
http://rickmiles.com.au