KDE 4.3.4 cannot start

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sat Jan 9 12:26:32 GMT 2010

Sagara Wijetunga posted on Sat, 09 Jan 2010 17:53:43 +0800 as excerpted:

> Now plasma-desktop gives only those errors. Can't it still be some
> configuration error?

The invalid path "" error is common, even on working setups (I checked on
my working system).  Other than that, you're already in beyond my
troubleshooting ability (at least before your posts), and we've seen that
it's unlikely to be the issue I had, so I'll just step out and hope
someone else can be of more help than I.